This is where I will show you all the fun things I do at school.
to joe do you like free time
Hi JOE I like your blog.from Izzy
We'll Joe my favourite word wall chant is pumping iron!
Hi joe I like your pet TT. from Isabella.
Joe I really like your background, it's like you want to reach out and pat it. I can't wait to read some of your fantastic posts.Mrs R
Hi joe my fave bit in class is around the world
Post a Comment
6 comments:
to joe do you like free time
Hi JOE I like your blog.from Izzy
We'll Joe my favourite word wall chant is pumping iron!
Hi joe I like your pet TT. from Isabella.
Joe I really like your background, it's like you want to reach out and pat it. I can't wait to read some of your fantastic posts.
Mrs R
Hi joe my fave bit in class is around the world
Post a Comment