? ??????????????Blue Dragon? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (162 Ratings)??210 Grabs Today. 12123 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Puppies? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (974 Ratings)??201 Grabs Today. 26236 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ??? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, July 29, 2010

ZAK POWER BOOKS

In the library there are Zak power books. Nearly every boy and some girls in our class likes Zak power books. Zak power books is about a boy who gets sent on missions. Zak power books are good for 2 reasons 1 for entertainment 2 you can use it as a home reader.

2 comments:

prep red said...

Joe, I agree, Zac Power books are great for both boys and girls. He is a pretty amazing boy, and he must be very clever to complete all those missions! I wonder what it would be like to be Zac Power?
Mrs R

sophie said...

Hi joe
Do you like them I wont to know because I like them and he is very clever to get sent to all of the missions.
From Sophie.